Saturday, August 23, 2008

Driving force

I have just discovered the one true emotion which fuels me.... Spurs me to achieve what I haven't thought I could do till then... To achieve greater heights... It ain't love, it ain't friendship, it ain't any of such emotions.
Don't take me in the wrong sense, but that emotion is HATRED. It had been my driving force back when I was in school though I had not realised that till now. Usually I give my 100% in almost everything I do and normally nothing goes wrong. But if it does and someone backstabs me, then there is no stopping me. In school the driving force had been my hatred against the School management which had always turned a blind eye to me. It is one thing to be beaten down, its another to be ignored totally....as if your existence doesn't matter at all..I did manage my revenge though towards the end, I didn't have the physical strength for it. Anyway finally after 2 years of my B.tech life, I have got my driving force back again. From the bottom of my heart I thank all my friends for recreating the old me.

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!

No comments: