Saturday, August 23, 2008

To you, my dear bro....

Years may pass and times may change
But I know you'll still be by my side
You were always there to share my joys
And take away all the pain
I found a brother in you, my dear friend
Who is supporting and caring and spreads happiness
By being who you are
Never lose your faith in yourself
Life may try and beat you down
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...
Stronger may you be for you are unique
Truly blessed is what I am to have
Forged a never diminishing bond with you
Even though we are miles apart....
It feels good to know you are always there
To listen to me, to talk to me,
Someone to whom I can spill all my secrets to,
To guide me and keep the smile on my face always...
Don't ever fall down, brother dear...
Cause you are truly SPECIAL....

No comments: